Monday, June 14, 2010

I Got My Ears Pierced!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I was so nervous! When I woke up and my mom said "We are going to Easton, go get ready," my head began spinning with ideas. "Hmmmmm, I guess I could get my ears pierced at Claire's............" I thought. But even that sounded far-fetched at the moment. I took Emma into Justice to use her gift card, and so I sort of forgot about it for a while. Then, when we were done we walked straight into the mall. Claire's had moved so we had some unnecessary trouble getting there.
We had to ask a security guard, which made me feel stupid, since the security guard knew where Claire's was and I didn't. By the way, Claire's is not a very boy-friendly kind of store. We walked in and the lady at the desk did her usual intro "Are you looking for anything special? Sunglasses are half-off..........." you know, the usual. So we told them I wanted my ear's pierced and they sat me down in a chair. I picked my earrings; Purple of course. Emma watched from a far still pondering the same question "Should I get my ear's pierced??" The way they pierced them was like stapling my ear, so Emma decided not to get hers done. It didn't hurt. Well, not really anyway........................
So right when I get done I text everyone I know and say the same thing "Hey! Guess what?? I got my ears pierced!!!!!!!" I was so happy! Just to make my happy attitude even more bright, and bubbly my mom decided to get us a pretzal from Auntie Anne's. They make pretzals that are huge (bonus) and sweet, not to sweet, and very moist. I think this is the best day I will have in a while. (((=

1 comment: