Sunday, May 2, 2010

Almost to the Finish Line!

I'm so excited, I'm almost done with school for the year! Won't it be nice, when the stress of school is lifted, and you can just do whatever you want?? I think it will be great, and that's why I'm so excited to be done! I'm hoping to finish around May, 14th. I'll hopefully finish before that, leaving me near a whole month of extra summer time fun! We are also getting our pool uncovered tomorrow. It will probably be too dirty to swim in, but when we get the chemicals up to date, and clear out the dirt it will be ready to go!

This year we are doing a school curriculum called k12. It is an online charter school, and we think it is pretty good. I don't think we are going to do it next year though. We will probably just throw some stuff together, from random homeschooling curriculum's. For science we are going to probably just be doing a nature study based on the book A Handbook of Nature Study. I think it will be pretty fun. I'm gonna work really hard this week to try and get tons of schoolwork done! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment