Friday, May 7, 2010

Face Painting: Part 2

I got done face painting at about 12:00. But you know how the schedule goes, lunch, school, chores, then comes blogging. It was super fun! I think everybody had a great time. Here's how it works (If you don't already know), every year blacklick elementary has a walk-a-thon. They walk around and go to different people who have different stations set up.

This year they had Rita's Italian Ice (giving away yummy samples), Darimar Martial Arts, Cyclone Gymnastics, who did a performance for us, a hair salon (not sure which) putting color in your hair (I got a pink streak! Pictures soon to come), Happy Mediums Art Studio (Us! We face painted), the one and only, super fun, Game Truck, and many more. It was funny how some of the kids took a couple minutes to decide what they wanted, and others sat down and said "I want a green peace sign on this cheek".

I am so glad I am homeschooled so I can take these kinds of opportunities! I absolutely love painting these kids faces and having them look at me afterwards and say "Wow! Thanks, your good." I also love my pink streaky hair! I will post about it later. (((=

No comments:

Post a Comment