Saturday, May 22, 2010

Titanic

Last night I watched the movie Titanic. OMG! BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!! Its so perfectly heart-breaking, yet you are so happy you want to cry. The art show for my art studio was last night from like six to eight. I was debating on whether or not to go, and I decided that I probably should just skip it, and stay home that night. Plus my dad had not yet arrived with our food. So my mom had the brilliant idea to watch Titanic (she has been wanting me to watch that movie for a long time now).

I was so excited I just had to blog about it. (((= As the movie ended the credits began and I saw this: Written and Directed by: James Cameron. Oh my gosh!! No way?! Is that the same person who wrote Avatar (another amazing movie, by the way)?? Then my mom says "That is the same person who wrote Avatar".

I mean this guy is amazing! Titanic won 11 Oscars! Avatar is like one of the top movies or something! If you've seen Avatar you know the imagination this guy had to of had to make up all that stuff. Its incredible. I just love how his mind works. It always surprises you, and so far-it has never let me down either.

1 comment:

  1. Titanic is one of our faves, too! We watched it with the boys a few years back when Chas was studying it but I think it's high time for a re-run!

    Glad you liked it so much! It's a beautifully tragic story...

    ReplyDelete