Friday, May 7, 2010

Craving The Water

I am wanting to swim so badly! This is like a sickness! Where is my pool-cravings-go-away medicine! I need it now! Our pool is open, the water is a light blue, Bahama's ocean water, color. I just really want to swim! I am a fish, or I guess a dolphin (they are more graceful) and if there is water right in front of my face, I'm gonna want to jump in it.

See, it was really hot outside today, and we were playing dodgeball and eventually you work up a sweat, so looking at that pretty water you just can't stand not to do something. So I got out a glass of water and drank half, and the rest, lets just say I decided to get a smidge wet. Oh well the pool will be open soon so I will just have to jump in right away. Will tell you when we have our first swim of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment